Program Champions, by definition, want to explore new opportunities to transform waste materials into new products, or secure secondary material streams to reduce use of virgin feedstocks. Program champions will help build the foundation and early momentum for the launch, engaging a broad range of businesses and entrepreneurs in the San Diego region. You will:
- Receive full access to the marketplace software post materials available or desired, and exchange materials.
- Be recognized as a community leader for environmental and economic sustainability.
- Be given a platform to be educational leaders for other business owners.
- Be acknowledged on the program website and all communications.
- Engage as early adopters, enabled to provide input on key issues to be addressed. Examples include organics, furniture, economic development, and US-Mexico collaboration.
Get in touch by using this form for more information.